Well it only took 5 months but my room is officially completely decorated

The curtains are finally up thanks to my son in law.

16 Likes

That’s lovely! Nicely done.

1 Like

Beautiful. Looks so nice

1 Like

Excellent design choices. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours. I love those hanging stars! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much @shutterbug @anon94176359 and @anon40973946

2 Likes

I also like the stars

You know your room would look so good with cute led fairy lights.

But I worry bout electricity… Idk

2 Likes

I have a lantern on the shelf with remote controlled fairy lights that when I tuck into bed I turn on and stare at the twinkling lights for awhile. It’s very sedating.

@anon40973946 and @Zoe I got those stars at Amazon they are cardstock, foil on one side, glitter on the other, and I poked a hole in them and hung them with fishing line. Sometimes I just lie in bed and watch as the ac fan blows them and they twirl and spin, it’s pretty relaxing.

2 Likes

That is so beautiful. Someday I’m going to try to finish my room. I really like blues and blue green the most, but saw this beautiful blush pink pillow, that I took back, but bought see through blush curtains. Since it went best with my thrift store living room furniture and I’ll probably never be ready to buy new furniture. I bought an expensive coffee table at a furniture liquidation sale and a nightstand on clearance but the rest is used and don’t have a bed yet, just blow up mattress.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.