We have to call the police

My husband is calling them now because our daughter’s friend just pulled up in her car and an inebriated neighbor started sexually harassing her.

She’s shaking and scared. Poor kid!

Update: the police are on their way

9 Likes

Please be safe, all of you.

2 Likes

The guy threatened to go “toe to toe” with my husband. My husband had back surgery yesterday so he had to just go inside and call the police. We’re concerned about retaliation.

1 Like

Yeah, I would be too. And I hope your husband recovers quickly. Back surgery sucks.

1 Like

Thanks @Happy_H This surgery so far has been much better than the one he had in 2017.

Last time the pain dr did it. This time it was a neurosurgeon

1 Like

Mine was done by a neurosurgeon. L4-S1 microdiscectomy. The first few nights were torture, and I remember pacing in my bedroom because I was just so uncomfortable. I really hope your husband has an easy go of it. I’m glad this time seems easier.

1 Like

I’m sorry you went through that. My husband is miserable right now. He just took pain meds so hopefully they help

1 Like

@CoCo - What did the police say/do?

2 Likes

Don’t worry you did the right thing.

Hopefully the cops will put this dickhead in his place.

2 Likes

@TheCanuk , the guy drove off before the cops arrived but he was wasted. The cops said they’re looking for him. They also suggested getting a personal protection order but my husband doesn’t want to do that

1 Like

They’re worth having. The police have more options to protect you if the guy retliates and you have a PPO in place.

3 Likes

If anything else happens, I’ll try to convince my husband to get one

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you both. Best wishes to your hubster for a speedy recovery as well.

:pray:

3 Likes

I always try to educate these wannabe gangster youngins that the real badass gangsters wear suits and ties, carry briefcases, and work in law. :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL

Don’t mess with the man (or woman) who prepares your food.

1 Like

Thanks @shutterbug

I’m sorry this is happening to you guys @CoCo

Your husband did the right thing

Best of luck with everything

1 Like

Thanks @Wave . It turns out he made comments that suggested he’s been watching the girls come home for a while now. The girls told us more this morning. We talked to our daughter’s friend’s parents about it today.

1 Like

I hope that kid is alright. Let us be updated on how she is treated.

2 Likes