We are getting free cable tv

Before anyone says , “You ■■■■■■■, that’s illegal. You will burn in hell!”, I’d like to note that the actions of cable company are what caused this to happen.

They had to take off some filter to to fix our internet service that was not working. My ex brother in law then pointed out that we would be able to have free cable tv now.

So, nothing illegal was done.

And it works.

Weird.

3 Likes

There are a few channels that dont come in. It shows some message about them being digital. I imagine you need a box for them.

But, I think the over 100 channels it provides is enough that we can probably cancel our “Sling” service for now.

So I guess the unluckiness of us being one of those with “feedback” that took out our internet or whatever, ended up turning into luck by giving us this benefit.

2 Likes

If you have a smart TV also get the Pluto TV and PLEX apps. Both feature live TV with a decent selection of older shows and movies. There are commercials. If you have Roku there is a good selection of free content in their Roku TV app as well, again with commercials.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.