We all function differently

My depot nurse a while back said I was medium - high / high-medium functioning , but quite a bit lower functioning at my previous place without the support I’m now getting .

If I didn’t have the support I’d struggle to maintain a healthy level of independence That was very much the case before moving to where I am now.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re high functioning. Don’t sell yourself short.

3 Likes

i think i’m medium functioning too. i eat healthy, take care of my hygeine and volunteer a few days a week. i’ve managed to reduce my symptoms through diet. but im too scared to try to live fully, because when i try to follow my heart the voices always come back and tell me a whole lot of depressing crap.

1 Like

So many people, being both honest with themselves, and still pushing foreword to betterment.

I’m glad to see this from so many.

I’d say I’m medium functioning.
My hygiene has improved, but can still easily slip if I’m left to my own device.
I cook, I sometimes clean although I need some prodding. I attend groups and work training.
And I have no problem using public transportation.
I don’t have many symptoms, but I do sleep a lot.

I do have a excellent network of people who really care about my wellbeing. Without them, I’d be doing worse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.