Voices Tell Me Compliments Are Lies

The problem is their @fatgirlenter current activity username changes depending on what I happen to be doing (@fatgirltakesashit for example). They fat shame me most when I’m in my bathroom, it’s so degrading and dehumanizing.

1 Like

Look up any of these names after and see if it’s true. It’s not, but you should see that too. These handles probably either don’t exist or belong to some random person who rarely ever posts

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that my voices always call me fattey and say they are gonna humiliate me in the nude in hell for materbating and being fat and smoking cigs. Remember your not alone in this they also say nothing is real and its impossible for me to get a girl friend cuz ever one is them it sucks. I just want to wake up like back in the days when I used to smoke weed and not worrie about a thing but now the weed makes me pariniod and see hell. The last time I smoked weed I saw a bunch of lizard meat puppets eating people in a space ship and there where times I smoked weed and expernced pure hell with feelings and visions I now one day I’ll get out of this and iv already vowed to beat this without following their rules

They also say that every one passed a test but me and is gods laughing at me watching me from showing to eating

Me too when I was unmedicated. God told me I am going to hell because I maturbate. I stopped maturbating for over a month because of those voices and they didn’t stop., they told me to kill myself because I was immortal Jesus so I did and ended up vomitting in the hospital with liver damage from Tylenol overdose. Doctors said if I came late I would be dead from liver failure.

Now on Latuda 80mg I am much better.
I hope you find the best med that works for you.

Iv tried many meds and the voices just dont stop

2 Likes

You can still find ways to cope with them like ignoring them or proving them wrong. Find a hobby that you like and do it, it will remove your focus on those bad voices.

I always prove them wrong but they find ways of saying that there rite like they controled a crowd of people and I say from the bibble the heard of pigs and they tell me that a time when I freaked out at the therapists office and they tell me it wasn’t me that they took me out of my reality and put something else there to freak out and it was things I wouldn’t say or do then I would say demons can make you for get stuff. Then there was a time I was experinceing bliss and all these crazy stories and tell that they are god and they can only do this and I say so what your a creative demon

3 Likes

Yo bro are you from California ? My voices tell me that I am ugly too and that my eyes are black.

Hi, mine constantly harass me even when I’m shitting in the loo.

Me too mess with me all hours of the day

Hi, Jesse25 Could I ask if your experinces are like play mind games though it’s in your head, I know this sounds a little strange, I just want to know if it can be studied.

Yes they play some crazy mind games that are complex and keep offering me stuff to listen to them

But now they say that they will give me nothing and gonna torture me forever

Jus Take Compliments That Are Either Genuine Or Meaningless, With a Grain of Salt.

No Need to Get Some Sort of Egotistical Sphere of ‘WTH is Wrong With Me’!?!. Type of Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And or Night… . … :100:

2 Likes

have you ever tried standing up to the voices, calling them names and telling them f you. Thats what i do and they back off for a while. Ive said every nasty insult i could think of to them. They insult me i make a joke about it and throw it right back in their face. I do that sometimes and it works…

1 Like

Lol okay,

Here, last one;

1 Like

I’ve tried, but they always insist on having the last word and they’re so intelligent and cruel that I can’t fight them, unfortunately.

Think of the voices in terms of Jimmy, and move the goal posts.

1 Like