Vitamin therapy

I take fish oils
I am thinking of taking a vitamin that claims to be good for brain function

3 Likes

Have u tried sarcosine and l theanine…!!!

Don’t think I can get them here

1 Like

Yes u can buy it from amazon or ebay…but i am sure i cant get in nepal… tho ask ur gp about it …

2 Likes

Thanks farcry I will do

2 Likes

wish you good luck in experimenting Vitamins and amino acids. I heard Vitamin D, B and E is good for brain. I have tried sarcosine and L theanine but only found they don’t suit me.

2 Likes

Green do u celebrate new year… are u Christian. …

1 Like

I celebrate both Christmas and Chinese New Year, however I am neither Christian nor Confucianist. I am a Zen Buddhist.

5 Likes

Okay fine green…how are ur kids …did they went out to celebrate new year eve…

1 Like

my kid lives in Australia and he grew up in Australia. Celebration of Christmas is part of his childhood. My family migrated a lot and is an international family.

3 Likes

Hey green i like u engish writing skill …have u been to any english speaking country…

Definitely. I had lived in Australia for ten years. I learned English mostly from Australians.

1 Like

Do u work green… i tried never been sucessful… i am worried that i will spent my whole like not working…

My husband wants me to stay home and to enjoy reading and writing. He pays for the housework I did. I think you can try simple work such as security guard or shop assistant. Not sure about those jobs in your country though.

1 Like

Antipsychotics on a daily base tend to deplete vitamins in the body. That s why I take a multivitamins+minerals supplementation.

2 Likes

Anti Psychotics deplete vitamins?

Im really missed that bus !!

Im going to take a â– â– â– â–  load of vitamins this coming year

2 Likes

Me too I’ll try anything

1 Like

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Drug-Induced+Nutrient+Depletion&rlz=1C1GCEA_enFR743FR743&oq=Drug-Induced+Nutrient+Depletion&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Moreover, nutrients like vegetables and fruits are less nutritious than devades before.

1 Like

What vitamins are you interested in Shellys12?