Video Game Thread 6.0

What is this?..1245

Anyone playing resident evil village ?

2 Likes

Still playing Mafia 3.

It gets repetitive but its not that bad of a game.

Next game I’ll be playing (replaying) is probably Black Flag.

I’ve got it on pre order but I need to beat all the other Resident Evils first and they are hard!

2 Likes

It looks interesting. I don’t like horror games personally tho. Have u played it?

2 Likes

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, I can play 386 games including new ones like Fifa 21, Gears of War 5, Dirt 5, etc I played these yesterday along with CoD CW+Warzone and Counter Strike GO.

4 Likes

I am playing through it currently. It’s a really good game. They have put effort into it. It’s not too short and it has character. Also takes some elements from resident evil 4 which is supposed to be the best resident evil game.

3 Likes

Nice. I’m glad you’re enjoying it. How scary is it in comparison to other horror games? Are there lots of jump scares? Gore?

1 Like

Anybody other than me excited for Mass Effect Legendary in 6 days?

It will be my first exposure to the series, aside from when I spent 2 hours with the first one many years ago.

2 Likes

Mass Effect original I finished twice and I never finish any games. It was great and enjoyed it. Got a few hours into 2 and a few into Andromeda but would highly recommend that original. Great little game. Good story, combat etc.

2 Likes

Azeron keyboard. I bought one a week ago.

Helps with left hand strain.

Those things are getting sniped so hard.

1 Like

ps5 is dead ps4 rules :smiley:

2 Likes

there will be no games for ps5 only for pc

I’m pretty sure the switch will be the final video game console I ever buy in my life.

I’d buy a switch ‘pro’ if it came out in a couple years, and it was available at a reasonable supply level.

1 Like

I booted up Double Dragon Neon for the first time and it gave me a 1 gamerscore achievement called the “curse of skullmageddon.” This sucks because it made my gamerscore a weird non-multiple-of-5 number. The only way to even it out was to beat the game and get the 19 point achievement for victory, so I did that. Only took about 3 hours. Still, kind of a rotten trick for a game to play on you!

2 Likes

Anyone wait kof 15?.

I think to get also samurai shodown for my bday. :yum:

1 Like

Has anyone played the latest mortal kombat game? How is it?

2 Likes