Video Game Thread 6.0

Got my first win on rebirth island, sweet.

2 Likes

My MSI gaming laptop started working again. So if it stays like that, I’ll be really happy. Currently downloading World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

I also have one, I bought it in 2015.

1 Like

Nice. I just needed to pull out the battery for one or two minutes. As I saw it worked wonders.

1 Like

I sure do miss video games. Occasionally I turn on fifa and play a game or two. I might have a go right now actually. Maybe meditate a little first, it might help me focus. Haha :joy:

1 Like

I’m building a new PC! The last component will arrive tomorrow! :grinning:

4 Likes

@anon9798425, your avatar is a minecraft diamond! This reminds me that I should go mining in my server.

If you want to join, you are more than welcome to.

Have a good morning!

2 Likes

Thanks @anon10648258 but I’m taking a break from games. Until tomorrow! :sweat_smile: I can’t wait to test my GPU on some new games!

1 Like

Ah no worries! I got so excited because I love anything related to Among Us and Minecraft.

Ohh nice! Glad to hear that you have a new GPU!

2 Likes

I love both those games too! You have good taste in games.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I was a moderator in a server for a year. I tend to know minecraft very well. I still jump when a creeper blows up in a dark cave.

2 Likes

I’m playing the In The Village modpack atm (offline), but I’m taking a break to play some other games.

After that I’m going to try RLCraft.

1 Like

Is that a minecraft modpack? Sounds cool!

I moderated the Element Animation server for a while. The only problem is that I had to deal with annoying kids who wanted to blow things up.

3 Likes

Wow they have 3.7m subs on youtube! That’s cool!

Yes In The Village is a minecraft modpack. It’s close to vanilla experience and built around the MineColonies and Millenaire mods.

RLCraft is the most popular of all the modpacks, but I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

I played two missions of far cry 4 on my xbox one. Then the voices kicked in. But it was fun so far.

1 Like
1 Like

Almost got the new cod zombies easter egg mission done. Just having issues with final boss fight. You lose it, you have to start back at the beggining.

1 Like