Update on my condition

I’m still taking 4.5 mg of Vraylar and that’s about it. I went off Wellbutrin because of bad side effects. I guess the next step is to go on Cymbalta for depression. For supplements, I’m taking fish oil, nac, and sarcosine, mainly. I just started nac and fish oil two days ago.

As for my diagnosis, it’s currently schizo-affective disorder bipolar type. I don’t see how I have bipolar. I drink a lot of caffeine and still am not manic. I think they just diagnosed me as bipolar type because I’m doing much better on Vraylar and supplements, which is stupid. I still have depression. Yes, I have improved, but I’m still really disabled.

As for symptoms, I don’t hallucinate or hear voices, but I still have cognitive problems (like expressing myself, remembering things, and doing complex math like I used to), depression, can’t work yet, am paranoid, and have delusions. My paranoia, depression, cognitive decline, and delusions are the worst. To me, it’s all very real.

I have little to no motivation or drive.

What also bothers me is the previous diagnosis of Aspergers. Maybe that’s why I feel worse off.

I pretty much have everything I want except physical health. My physical health is deteriorating faster than normal. I also worry about what will happen to me after my parents pass down the line because they are my only interaction and security.

5 Likes

Good to keep us posted. I would try meditation or yoga or exercise whatever works for you.

Meditation worked for me tremendously

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.