Update about my business2

Got my business cards mailed out, and also posted on area business bulletin boards that are still open. I figured most would prefer I mail them during this time, and didn’t want to waste a trip or figure out if they’re open to the public.
I asked each cashier if it was ok to post one in their store, and said, If anyone asks, or you know of someone who needs my services, have them give me a call. Phil thinks a lot of it is word of mouth, not sure though. I’m still spending on advertisement.
It looks like I’ll run a once a month box ad in the town newspaper on the Family Page. I learned in that webinar to narrow my target audience, and with this one, I’m going for the aging, or those who are temporarily or permanently limited in mobility.
Phil acts like this is some kind of pipe dream that isn’t happening. Well no. Right Now Phil. See it to believe it. This is a job I was meant for all my life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.