Unpopular opinion

1 Like

YOu may have to explain a bit. I’m not sure what your point it here. That John Nash diagnosis date is different according to two different sources and AI was named and such at a similar date?

Obviously, someone was wrong about his diagnoisis date. And the AI thing being a short time earlier is just a coincidence.

Obviously? What makes you say obviously?

Because it IS obvious. One of them is wrong and the most likely conclusion is that one source got the date wrong.

What is your conclusion?

No conclusion just throwing out some information, take it how you will.

I could take it farther if it made sense. Relevant context is missing.

1 Like

Yeah. Don’t buy that. You are trying to make some kind of point here. The title of the thread is “Unpopular opinion”, but you are just “throwing out some information” now.

John Nash was gay.

1 Like

Really? Why did he get married to a woman?
I’ve heard that’s a rumor…
Interesting debate

1 Like

I have no idea of his sexual preference, he must be at least bi, he has a son.

Lol its not deathly serious either

Really.
John Nash was arrested in 1954 for indecent exposure in a bathroom in Santa Monica, California[1][3]. The charge was a misdemeanor and resulted in his dismissal from the RAND Corporation due to the grounds for dismissal being criminal conduct and sexual perversion[3]. Nash was fired, but he immediately denied being a homosexual, even showing images of his family to the security officers[3]. The charge of indecent exposure likely meant that Nash had been caught masturbating and making a come-on to another man in the bathroom[3].

He was fired after this arrest.

It was 1954 men can’t be gay… most men married.

1 Like

I mean it would be interesting if he were gay but I think it’s a rumor (according to the guardian)
Maybe he was bisexual? That makes more sense than living a lie. ???

Maybe I am naive

The Ai made him do it, i mean voices

1 Like

Now you have exposed your point.

Lol i thought it was obvious

Obliviously 151515

i dont think one incident like that proves someone was gay

1 Like

Still today, a lot get married living a lie, gay politicians and pastors all the time.

1 Like

Plus it is possible that his voices made him do it. I mean we don’t know

2 Likes