Uncontrollable desire to eat

For the past week, I’ve had an uncontrollable desire to eat.
I can’t stop, I eat everything in sight even after I feel full.

I don’t know what’s causing it, no changes in meds.

The worst part is, most of what I eat is unhealthy. I know it’s not good for me, but I can’t stop.
It’s an uncontrollable force.

Help?

I get like that, then I go through times I don’t want anything to eat

That’s just it, I had just been through a phase where I ate as little as I could get away with. People were starting to comment I’d lost weight.

Not sure why this happens, nothing to do with meds, sometimes I just don’t feel like eating and others I want to stuff myself. Might be a mood thing the less happy I am the less I want to eat

That’s usually the case with me too, but it’s like after I was made aware my SAD is returning, I can’t stop craving foods

1 Like

I hope I can help. Could you replace eating by drinking tea or even just water? This was what I did when I was craving food.

I’ve been feeling this way recently, too. I’m trying to compensate by drinking more tea. I wake up wanting to eat and go to sleep wanting to eat…

Usually seems to correlate with stress in my case. My heart rate also goes up towards the end of the day and it takes me a long time to wind down. Too much family dramas.

Me too. Sorry you are struggling.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.