Tuna Salads

do you like? do you know how to make ?

2 Likes

Yeah I like it. Here is my recipe: 1/2 mayo and 1/2 plain greek yogurt, celery and onion chopped small, a little dijon mustard, salt and pepper, a can of tuna. Serve on toast with sliced tomato and cheddar.

5 Likes

i will put corn and mayo

3 Likes

Don’t forget the chopped boiled eggs. I like to make chicken salad also

4 Likes

yes and tomato , and pickle, and egg, and onion, i will buy if i find calery, I am not sure if to put mustarrd and yogurt ====D Never did this salad, but my sister told me to do for my mother and granmother…haha @animalmineral this is American recipe right ?

2 Likes

I gave up smoking i didnt smoked today all day, I broke my cigarets yesterday and throwed them into bin, aswell trowed my tabacco to garbage bin, I will not smoke anymore

5 Likes

Yeah I guess it’s an American recipe! Chopped hard boiled egg is good in it, also freshly squeezed lemon juice. But I think chopped celery and onion are the most important.

2 Likes

Ok thanks…

Tuna with best foods mayonnaise , and fresh lettuce on two slices of bread.
Yummy.

2 Likes

whenever i think of tuna or chicken salad, i think of the psych ward. shiver shiver

1 Like

Tuna is one of my favorites! I just do tuna and mayo on whole wheat toast.

2 Likes

albacore tuna, celery, onion and parsley all chopped fine and don’t forget the best foods/helmans.

1 Like

I’m with @Skims.
I enjoyed some tuna with Mayo on Whole Wheat.
It was Delicious! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had tuna casserole today for dinner. they were going to make tuna salad but decided to oven bake it instead.

1 Like

Love tuna salad, never think about it to make it though

2 Likes

My mom makes good tuna salad. I need to learn the recipe someday.

1 Like