Trigger warning - drug addiction post

I hope karxt is like an adderall, i miss being able to focus because i want to and since ive gotten schizophrenia i havent been able to be productive. the video about the betel nut that ive watched, says that people like to take betelnut to get a buzz while working like chewing tobacco.

i need something to get back into drawing, that ability is like something ive only dreamt of. i have bad handwriting and cant focus on drawing because its too boring. that drug adderall used to help me read 10 pages of a chapter book within an hour but i had psychosis from it three times, i cant be on that.

they say that xanomeline is a structural analogue of arecholine from the betel nut.

1 Like

Beetle Nut using is likely higher among schizophrenics.

i think i saw areca in my vitamin department at wholefoods before. i cant find it now, but areca by vitality works used to be a thing. it called it areca

Looked this stuff up and it has bad side effects.

i like that it works on another receptor theres a lot of treatment resistant people that may benefit, and it could make risperdal and abilify more effective they are testing the drug with previously existing drugs to see if it effects the strength.

it might lead to a highers strength drug for people in combination. we will have to see

Have you looked at diet over the chemicals? And with that statement take your meds still but for things like negatives I’ve gained heaps this past year with some simple diet and exercise. I still take my meds but I’m down to lowest clinical doses of all my psych meds.

There’s some interesting stuff about diet and metabolic process when it comes to mental illness. It’s gaining increasing research but it’s like everything in that we don’t know the underlying process nor the way the mind works anyways.

Still. Have a look at Chris Palmers stuff. It works for some.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.