Today was a beautiful day

The sun was shining and it was just -2 C which was great. I rode my bicycle. Spring seems to be coming and tomorrow is the 1st day of March. I really like to ride my bicycle and see other people. How has your day been?

7 Likes

My day is going good. I just had breakfast and coffee. I’m watching TV. I’ll watch TV all day. I don’t have any mental health appointments today because Tuesday group got changed to Thursdays.

3 Likes

I have TV too, but I rarely watch it. I have a psych appointment in the beginning of March. I really like riding my bicycle. In two months all snow should be melted, which is great, summer is coming. This winter has felt somehow long. I just had two cups of coffee.

2 Likes

The snow will melt here near the end of April.

It has been a long winter here. I’m tired of it but it is a nice day today and was a nice day above freezing yesterday.

I’ve had three cups of coffee so far this morning. I might go make another cup of instant.

3 Likes

I just called psych Dr about adding something else for sleep. Have an appointment tomorrow.

Other than that just an ok day. Expecting storms next 3 days.

3 Likes

im spending the day in due to the srorm. with my cat. did watch tv earlier. news. the end of some chinese movie. subtitles too fast. read some in my smithsonian magazine. might listen to NPR a little.

3 Likes

It’s -12C with light snow. Expecting a couple more inches of it today. Blech.

4 Likes

going for at walk in nature now the sun is shinning :smiley:

2 Likes
4 Likes

It’s morning here and I’m well but I didn’t exercise this morning and if I miss my morning exercise it’s too hot day time to exercise unless I put air conditioning on but that’s expensive so I try to avoid putting it on.

I’ve put on a bit of weight unfortunately.

2 Likes

I was listening to this song earlier today at work!

1 Like

Did you invite that lady friend to coffee

@Phrogflyer I have not seen her for over one week and so have not invited her. Somehow it feels weird because I have not dated anybody after my divorce in March 2000 in America. I suppose I am just a loner and I spent my time alone in my place quite a lot. When I ride my bicycle I have the chance to socialize with other people. Well my town is small enough in order to know many people who are still alive. Yesterday I discussed with one old man (he is 87 yó) and he had known my father. Many people have known my father, especially older ones, my father was a carpenter in my little town. He died in 2018, over five years ago.

2 Likes

@mjseu You seem like a nice guy with a lot of worldly experiences. You should ask her.

My father died recently also. Sorry to hear that.

I really miss my Dad. He got COVID and had COPD. It was too much for him.

Enjoy your bike rides.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.