Thought broadcasting

If you don’t mind me asking…what does visceral thought transfer look like?

So the voices direct my thoughts to individuals around me and then direct the thoughts of the individuals around me to me while torturing my neurology. So I usually have sick to sickness to my stomach or something like that, like waves of fear or anxiety

Oh ok … gotcha! That’s rough bro…

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty difficult

I thought the anxiety was bad but to actually feel sick because of your delusions must suck… do you get anxious too?

1 Like

Most of my therapy in the last 30 years, has been in the form of peer support groups. And fortunately that hasn’t been abusive.

1 Like

That’s awesome skinny… I’m thinking of joining a mental health club house in my town. Maybe I will find somemore support there !!

2 Likes

Yeah I have lorazepam prn

1 Like

When you were dealing with thought broadcasting did u develop intrusive thoughts and OCD ?

1 Like

I had thought broadcasting bad. I figured I’d always have that and voices. Luckily perphenazine has gotten rid of both. It’s actually amazing cause I struggled with thought broadcasting all the time. I was plugged into headphones and YouTube, movies, or music a lot to get relief.

1 Like

No I didn’t. But I expect to any day now. Haha.

Well hopefully you don’t :blush:

1 Like

Yes hopefully I don’t.

I’m back to thinking people can read my thoughts… I was doing good and just crashed today

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.