This is why I hate the pharmacy!

Had to call my pharmacy today.

Put it off all day because they make me crazy. Nervous too. But I finally did it.

Anyway. They’re still gossiping about me right now even. They see I’m on a lot of meds and they judge.

They report me to the government and insurance company and drs.

I know they are plotting against me. I hate that.

It’s gotten so I can’t go there anymore. Husband has to do the actual pick up.

But I call them for the refills and I can hear it in their voices the judgement and the vindictiveness. They just hate me.

They blocked me from getting my adhd med too at one point. I got into a verbal confrontation with them over that. They made me fill it at a different pharmacy and wouldn’t work with me. They hate me.

They smile but their security cameras point at me when I go in there. That’s also partly why I don’t go in anymore. Even if I were to go through the drive through their cameras would still be pointed at me.

Anyway, they are try to do mind control too. They put stuff in my pills. And it wouldn’t help even if I went to another pharmacy, because the new pharmacy would just contaminate my pills too. They would just listen to the orders from the old pharmacy and just do whatever the old pharmacy told them to do. So wherever I go, I’d always get contaminated pills.

I am worked up and anxious now. Will try to shower and do a load of laundry that I’ve been putting off. Trying to stay grounded and busy.

2 Likes

Hello Minty,

Are you out of mania yet?

2 Likes

Hello there! It turned out to be a total fluke. It fizzled out. I saw my dr and she agreed. I’m very lucky.

3 Likes

Really? What else did you pdoc say?

Does she/he think you have any symptoms now?

And, did your pdoc stop the medication for wakefulness/focus/attention?

1 Like

Just upped my olanzapine temporarily by a tiny bit to help, because that’s helped in the past. Hopefully it does the trick

2 Likes

What dose of Olanzapine do you take?

Your case is very similar to mine, hence I am curious.

ADD medications never suit me, and I want them really bad to improve focus. So, I end up trying them nevertheless at the expense of getting ill.

1 Like

I hope you feel better I’ve had similar problems in the early years.

1 Like

I was a pharmacy tech for a couple years. Trust me, none of these paranoid thoughts of yours are based in reality. They’re just doing work and collecting pay for it; they couldn’t care less about you or your psychosis. Just saying.

2 Likes

I’m supposed to pay zero copay for everything and they nickel and dime me because they are lazy or incompetent. I don’t feel bad for them as the pharamcys are billion dollar companies.

1 Like

I’m sorry but you’re nothing special to them. I see this paranoia about pharmacies and pharmacists occasionally. Look, those guys are professionals who dispense medication for anything from constipation to vaginal fungus to hemorrhoids and yes, occasionally AP’s or medication for anxiety and depression, They don’t freak out about embarrassing personal situations.

They just take orders and dispense medication and there’s nothing personal going on. They fill prescriptions for anti depressants and anxiety medication on a daily basis and unless it’s you doing something to them they aren’t going to hassle you. If you act paranoid or weird or rude around them it might cause a problem.

Hell, I get my seroquel and Wellbutrin from my pharmacist and don’t think twice about it and they’re always all smiles when I go there. They’re trained to dispense medication for hundreds of conditions some of which are embarrassing, but if they freak out over someone’s condition they wouldn’t be in business long.

I think you are reading into their behavior and jumping to false conclusions about them. Relax and just treat them with respect and pick up your medication just like everyone else does and don’t invent problems where there are none.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.