This is my life today

Check forum, check messenger, Practice A, C, D, E and G chord. Check forum, check messenger, practice two pages in book of little E string E F G notes/song. Check forum, check messenger. Practice my “merrily we roll along” song on Little E and B string a few times.

Then circle back to the beginning and rinse and repeat. I am very determined to have everything down pat by my next lesson Monday.

How are you spending your Saturday?

8 Likes

Today is a boring day. But tomorrow I’m going over to my brother’s house for a bit.

Edit: I forgot! I started my online Christmas shopping today. I bought some things for my nieces.

4 Likes

I’m making a long car ride - 680 miles. On our way to Virginia for a vacay. Boring trip. I can’t wait to get there.

1 Like

I’m going to an open house with my husband and then to the grocery store. There’s a house on the market in our price range that in the pics looks really nice. We’re interested in it. It’s fully updated with a new roof

3 Likes

Ooh…that sounds exciting! Nothing like house shopping. Have fun and good luck!

1 Like

Lol sounds a lot like my days recently…except instead of guitar I’m working out, forum, work out, forum…

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens !

1 Like

I just got back from Walmart for groceries. I’m taking a break then am going to do laundry. Other than that I need to get my apartment in shape for Thursday’s inspection

3 Likes

Just took in recycling and am waiting for a haircut.

1 Like

I’m having to spend the entire day out of my bed which is really different for me. But we have to wash everything because of bed bugs. They are tenacious little critters.

3 Likes

You’ve shamed me into some guitar practice :wink:!!! Now I gotta fire the whole thing up, coz I broke my headphone amp the other day. But I guess that’s ok, it’s just my paranoia kicking in hard as it always does. I’ll take a PRN and try to ignore it.
@Bowens

2 Likes

Haha. Welcome to the Saturday practice session, @iconoclast_01 !

2 Likes

Im going to play video games with a friend in 5min.
My other friends are swimming at one of my friend’s house, they invited me but I feel tired and its freakin 41c outside. I prefer playing video games at home next to my AC on max.

5 Likes

Do you sing as well? When I was learning I would download chords from some songs that I liked. Not only liked though. Songs that I felt I could master with my voice. There are a lot of songs I like that I can’t sing for whatever reason, but then there are some that fits to my voice that I can handle :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to pot some plants with my gma. We are doing it indoors thankfully. Then maybe some gaming once my dad wakes up. Got an early start this morning due to pain so a nap may happen too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got my hair cut plus showered and shaved. Made 110 bottles of premix chem charger for my Sparkel. Made pancakes for lunch. Think I might chillax in the back yard for a bit with a book and a glass of iced tea.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply here. For some reason I stopped getting notifications of replies on this thread.

No. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with singing. I don’t know that I’m any good. Maybe the right song I might. IDK. I’ll give it some thought. Thanks.

1 Like

I did some cleaning

1 Like

It can be a great thing to combine vocal and playing guitar. You get more of a completeness sense of a song. You don’t need to be americas next idol to sing :slight_smile: Experiment and see if you find some songs that you can master with your voice.

1 Like