This guy is trying to steal a lot of money from me

I’m pretty sure this guy has a master key that can open the door to my room, along with every other door in our facility, and he regards it as totally unreasonable of me to not want to give him a lot of money. The hasp on my footlocker was bent where someone tried to pry it open while I was buying groceries in town. I’m pretty angry about this. If he does succeed in stealing my money I will press charges.

1 Like

Why do you keep cash in your room? Obviously to buy stuff. But debit cards are safer.

1 Like

You can get a door security bar at Amazon and other places. I don’t know if they’d let you use it, if you’re at a facility.

1 Like

Because my money isn’t safe in the bank. I’ve tried putting my money in the bank a couple of times, and both times it immediately got stolen. I’ve become a target. Everyone looks at my money as fair game. I hate those people.

1 Like

I guess it could happen if your debit/creditcard or a online pay service like paypal has been compromised.

Then you could just start a new account in a different bank and that should wipe the slate clean. But you should change passwords on all payservices, including the bank.

But if it’s a question of identity theft it could be more complicated.

Ofcourse another option is that your computer is corrupted with spy/malware.

You should try to find out how your money dissapeared from the bank. There must be transaction data. This might give you a clue what is happening

1 Like

I’m thinking about trying a community bank. I think the two times my money was stolen it was taken by people working inside the bank.

1 Like

Credit unions are quite sound.

1 Like

Buy prepaid visa or debit card at the post office.

1 Like

Don’t let him take your money @crimby

1 Like

I always viewed banks as the most secure place to keep your money. With the fdic and the amount of protections the bank has from hackers and stuff.

2 Likes

When the uncle of my dad went to a retirement home. His 500€ that he kept cash was stolen in the first week.

Banks are the most safe. But you can’t share your pin or password with anyone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.