This bad boy just had nachos. A thread for detailing what ‘medicinal’ foods we have enjoyed since the lockdown

Like you said I made nachos and damn they were good. What other good munchables have people had?

6 Likes

I am really low on money atm, since paying more rent due to parents having issues with work.

also spending on watercolour stuff

and dad has a dental surgery he will need those acrylic teeth, it all adds up

so been munching on these horrid biscuits.i idk why

1 Like

I just had filet mignon steak and pork chops BBQ with Tzatziki sauce and pita bread.

4 Likes

Sorry about the horrid biscuits. Here’s hoping the you get some quality munchies in the near future

1 Like

You are eating well!

1 Like

I made a grilled cheese with homemade bread!

4 Likes

Nice! What kind of bread was it?

Ps you used to be a baker right? Making bread must be easy for you

1 Like

I started eating chocolate cheerios for breakfast. I don’t normally eat unhealthy / children’s cereals but they have the same amount of calories as normal cheerios so I thought I would give them a go.

1 Like

Just regular sandwich bread. And yeah, baking bread is old hat. I taught Starlet how to do it, and he baked this bread.

1 Like

So far,

I’ve made a chocolate cake every day.

Today I’m making bread pudding.

We’re all going to be fat at the end of this,

Or at least, I am.

4 Likes

I hear you. I have already put on a little bit

1 Like

mom just served some killer green beans and potatoes. best green beans i’ve ever had, she seasoned them with italian dressing seasoning mix, butter, and maybe oil. they were bomb diggity. haha. potatoes were just ok.

1 Like

Liquid and bland foods for me. Down with pancreatitis. So unfair.

2 Likes

Rice and chicken
Wish I could bake
Lost the will to

Chocolate cakes and homemade bread everyday sound so good

1 Like

I just had the tastiest orange I’ve ever noticed. Our present situation has heightened my sensibilities.

2 Likes

I had a pb&j. I don’t like cooking lol.

2 Likes

I had nachos too! MIne were from Taco Bell, though. I think I could make better ones myself but hell, I was on my way back home from work, it was right on the way so I splurged.

2 Likes

Get some brisket .it’s a Texas thing. Potato salad chili beans.

1 Like

I have had a few Taco Bell nacho platters like @77nick77. I personally love the hot nacho cheese they put on them, I can’t really replicate that at home.

For home cooking I’ve been making grilled ham and cheese and dipping them in tomato soup. I also have some frozen dinners.

I also got a bag of salad with some Italian dressing that I’ve been working on.

1 Like

I bought a $1 bag of steak fries and have been frying a handful of those for a late night snack the last few nights. I usually hate eating after dinner because I generally feel like no nutrients with having after eaten after dinner. Which is definitely true in my case at least. But whatever. I’m eating my stress.

These are my favorite stress food so far. Breakfast tacos!

3 Likes