- A weather man or woman reviewing how accurate their forecast was.
- A politician going into detail about how well he kept the promises he made at the beginning of his term by the end of it.
- A long lasting peace treaty in the Middle East.
- A social problem completely solved.
- A medical condition not treated with meds.
- The last death star being destroyed whether in Star Wars films or life.
- A society without beggars.
- A day where something negative doesn’t happen
- (to end it off) A day where something positive doesn’t happen
A satisfied human.
This is because humans are hardwired for some reason to never be happy with what they have. There’s actually a thing called the hedonistic paradox where if you try to pursue being happy you never will be happy which is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard but it’s true nonetheless.
A day without cowards pissing me off. I got out again today. So I win.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.