The world is supposed to end tomorrow, plans?

According to the myans tomorrow is supposed to be the last day. anybody have any plans? Im supposed to go golfing with friends.
I dont think it will end tomorrow, might be the aweking or rebirth not the end if myanology is understood properly. so mayby the coming of the antochrist?
thoughts?

2 Likes

We don’t know when the world will end. Maybe there will be some kind of shift tomorrow but not the end. Have fun at golf

2 Likes

Hell, someone or other has always been predicting the end of the world since the world began! As far as I know, they haven’t been right yet.

4 Likes

The Mayans didn’t really beat the Europeans and see that coming! I think the only problem will be your handicap in your golf.

2 Likes

the mayans had a event and thought that they could mmeasure time and when it would happen again

1 Like

Impossible! Since the world didn’t consult with me nothing will come to an end tomorrow.

Trust me. I’m cereal.

.-S

2 Likes

lol man I always break a hundred everytime I go golf, im just that good. you see my secret is doing it in the proshop $$ lol

2 Likes

you mean #cerealkiller?! :no_mouth: :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve only shot under 100 once and it was a glorious day. Did like 95 or so and had a hell of a back nine. Glorious!

2 Likes

back in 2012 when my friend was asked that question, he said “im going to ■■■■ someone” :joy:

1 Like

Im thinking some kind of shift too. effects may not be seen right away. but yes its even been written that man will not know the time nor the hour. so be ready

3 Likes

you got to try these I havent yet but heard their amazing. so is this guy hes great to watch. actually had a car that was a polara, a 1966 to be exact. man she had the best allignment and a manual adjusting suspension. so smooth

1 Like

and in my opinion a 95 is a pretty good day. i shoot low 90s so i know the pain haha

2 Likes

mayby its not the end, but the beginning when the aliens come?

1 Like

I kinda doubt it. But hell, what do I know? I thought Secretariat was going to lose the Kentucky Derby.

2 Likes

Screw it. I’m going to take a few people and a few animals and start my own world. I’ll show those Mayans who’s boss.

3 Likes

It may as well be the end of the world in the UK.

We have been cut off now because we have this new strain of the virus.

Brexit happens very soon, and they cannot agree on anything.

It’s all a massive shitshow here!

Might watch 28 days later later

3 Likes

Im gonna play my guitar tomorrow. May as well go out stylinnn

2 Likes

My thoughts about what will happen tomorrow? Nothing. The Myan calendar may be coming to and end, but the calendar that we all use ends every year and nothing happens. So that is my prediction. Nothing will happen.

2 Likes

I don’t have any plans so I guess I’ll just sit at home and watch the giant fireball consume the earth.

lol. j/k. I don’t expect anything to happen either.

2 Likes