The Unmotivated Club

I’ve always put minimal effort into daily maintenance. I get exposed to germs, but I’ve developed a strong immune system. They could probably get antibodies from my blood.

2 Likes
  1. Cooked
  2. Washed my cooking dish
  3. Shaved
  4. Showered
  5. Dressed for religious Zoom gathering tonight.
  6. Finished coding and preliminary testing for my first code assembler that assembles code for a virtual machine that I designed and implemented.
  7. Started working toward building a prototype for a set of binary search tree code using the aforementioned assembler.
3 Likes

I made a lettuce tomato fried egg and onion sandwich with mayonnaise.

Now cutting up cucumber and carrots

Hardly ever eat vegetables :smile: so I’m working on it

#fromburgerstoveggies #riseofthecukes #revengeofthegarden #iamavegetable

5 Likes

I fed my father’s cat.
He’s not at his home.

I had a medical consultation with my psychomotor therapist.

3 Likes

It was a struggle getting out of bed today. But I attended calculus class, planted my green onions, and had a therapy appointment. I want to get some dishes done also, but I am too tired today.

6 Likes

Today I did my two classes, finished my English assignment… did dishes… have some reading to do when I get home for philosophy class…

4 Likes

I meditated today.

3 Likes

Feeling particularly unmotivated today. I declare, after typing this, I will shower and brush my teeth!

2 Likes

I e been very unmotivated today too. Not slept well for a few nights. Just been chilling out playing monster hunter world.

Tomorrow I will have a shower and clean the house.

2 Likes

I did it! Next order of business: putting away laundry. I might not.

2 Likes

Like always, I’m doing the bare minimum. It’s the story of my life.

2 Likes

I got dishes done.

2 Likes

I’ve been really tired lately, but I was able to watch a little netflix today. I’m also a little behind with school, so I’m gonna try to study a bit tonight. So yeah Netflix and school for today
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did the exercises that the osteopath and the physiotherapist have told me to do.I went through my sock and underwear drawers and got rid of some of them.

2 Likes

Well I hauled out an old refrigerator to the deck on a dolly all by myself. Cleaned up the dirt where the old fridge was.

Next I will make my bed. Make something to eat. And do dishes tonight.

Will also probably shower later.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

So I did some dishes, washed clothes, and so far 3 blankets.

5 Likes

I washed some clothes, cleaned the stairs, the toilet and a lot in the living room, vacuumed downstairs, dusted. I cooked something simple. I bought my son children’s covid-masks and a belt.

2 Likes

Is this the one, @anon94176359?

3 Likes

Yep!! That’s the one

1 Like

Took two walks today

3 Likes