The silliest thing i ever did is------

things seem to be getting a little bleak,lets see if we can lighten it up give someone a smile.okay i have 2 .i had bought a new pr of shoes for work ,old shoes same brand same style.i was running late in a hurry when i got to work i thoight my shoes felt a little odd yup u guessed it i had on 2 right shoes ,called home spouse brought me a left shoe man did i feel dumb.the other was years ago i was a make up wearing would not leave house with out it spouse was hurryng me he had to be to work soon we needed to get shopping done .when we had finished and i got home i found i had 1 eye brow,i received a few odd looks that day,hubby never did notice.i would love to hear some of your bloopers.SMILE it takes less mussles :cat:

Well, I was about to lose my virginity in my first psyche ward and a nurse walked in on us. That was embarrassing enough but then I got up to go back to my room and all the nurses at the nursing station were looking at me. One of them said, ‘You should be ashamed of yourself’. I said, “I wasn’t doing anything”. And the nurse looked at me and said, 'Then why is your belt and pants undone?" In my haste to get to my room I had neglected to get dressed properly.

cute thanks for sharing

I don’t know if you would count the following as “silly” but it was funny.
My symptoms started when I was 16 or 17 but we didn’t figure it out until much later. But starting when I was 17 I had lots of jobs, I was almost steadily employed until I was 19. I never lasted more than three months at any of them; I either quit or got fired. In that time span I had about 15 or 16 jobs.

Well, I had just been hospitalized for the first time when I was 19, I was there almost two weeks. I became very psychotic and I could barely walk because of the medication, I just shuffled around. After the psyche ward I moved directly into a group home near downtown of a large California city.

I was only there for about 3 or 4 days before I put on some nice clothes and went up and down the main street putting in job applications. I got job offers from two of them and I chose working in a doughnut shop.

I worked there three days before my parents found out. When they found out I was working they just laughed and said, " Nick, you don’t have to work, just concentrate on getting better". but they had a good laugh that even while I was psychotic my work ethic was strong and I got that job.

My life used to be filled with lots of silliness. It was either me or someone else was really high/or drunk or just being wild. Some people had the clown reputation, but they were naturals at it.

The only event that is really coming to mind was being super drunk on some kind of liqour walking up to a people who were standing in a circle. This was out in a wooded area. I whipped it out and started pissing in the center of the crowd. Can’t remember if it was intentional.

Hah though later that night some other guy ended up pissing on the wrong dude. He got knocked out and carried into the woods, they just left him there. He ended up alright. He either came to or a couple of the girls went out and found him. Most people were still worried about him until late into the next day before the gossip got around.

When I wasn’t doing well… I did a lot of silly things…

The one I did the other day… I got online and ordered a pizza… and in my mind it was taking so much longer then 30 minutes… so I called the pizza place and talked to someone about the pizza I ordered… (not realizing they were taking this as a separate phone order)

A few minutes later the pizza showed up… I was pretty happy about that… my phone call got quick results in my mind…

20 minutes later the second pizza showed up. That was confusing… I now had 2 large cheese and veggies pizzas with extra mushrooms. Oh well…

3 Likes

Once as a kid i tried to ride past a mailbox on my bike and reach in and grab the mail as i rode by.

Of course i wasn’t quick enough and my hand and arm became trapped, i was ripped off of my bike and thrown to the ground.

It hurt, but it was worth it and im glad i did it.

thinking the cops would help.