The Photography Thread

You can use this thread to post all kinds of photos taken by yourselves :smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately can’t post anything in this thread as I’m nervous about stuff going back to my real-world identity. For those who want to see my work, PM me.

Pixel.

1 Like

C’mon pixel… what are you schizophrenic? :sunglasses: (JK man)

I’m someone with an ongoing cyberstalking issue related to standing up and speaking out against a child abuser in my own community a few years back. Those involved hold grudges forever. Even have to police my kid’s online properties these days. Not making life easy for the stalkers in the future.

(All of this is nicely documented and will stand up in court should the need ever arise.)

Pixel.

I was seriously joking buddy. You need not explain. It is your right to have privacy.

. You don’t have to post pics of yourself. I was just talking about photos in general. But you don’t have to do that either… it’s ok I completely understand

I’m an internationally published landscape photographer. My photos lead back to my real-world identity rather easily.

Pixel.

1 Like

Didn’t know that you had made a stand against the morlocks.

Suspend me all that you wish.

Did it before and I’ll do it again. I have a problem with teachers physically assaulting students in class. Anyone who does that should be expelled from the profession, forthwith.

Pixel.

1 Like

ish-

This is a deer that wandered into our backyard a couple of months ago…

5 Likes

Hope it works out for you.

Sounds scary with the stalking and stuff like that.

The morlocks are no joke.

Tasty looking.

Pixel.

The view from the promenade in our seaside suburb on a beautiful summer’s day.

5 Likes

is this a mountain or hill side…a loads of snow…loved it…

Remove the ‘pixel’ embossment. :grin: or watermark :innocent:

Just joking dude , do what you want

Its a mountain in Iceland :smile:

1 Like

And it’s good for you to.

blue moon tonight.

2 Likes

but i saw white in it…???.. :blush:
sorry i might get my eye check up…?? :facepunch: