Not exactly a meme??? I donno im a millenial lol
Anyway great sweater and great book :open_book:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Is that a usual suspects reference?

Are you TRYING to give me an aneurism?

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Lol so my second guess is star trek. I donno!
I can sense im in trouble lol
I mean i love tng but i never followed any seasonal plot. Barely did with deep space 9.

I just looked it up.

2 Likes

That was my favourite book when I was a kid alongside that story about the fish with the special scales, it was such a beautiful shiny book. I think it originates from Germany. But it’s a successful kids book.

6 Likes

You made @shutterbug spontaneously combust. Lol.

3 Likes

It’s a hibachi order

1 Like

All right I’m not going to figure this out on my own I just tried to Wiki it and so you need to explain the difference between the Kobayashi and the hibachi

2 Likes

The shrimp hibachi maru was a ship on Star Trek

I love shrimp 15

2 Likes

No no wait the Kobayashi Maru was a test on Star Trek. A battle simulator you couldn’t win. Then after you took it a very dexterous Japanese man would flip around a bunch of meat and vegetables in front of your face.

2 Likes

If Only Life were that simple

2 Likes

It is that simple. You just have to reprogram the simulation. And the of course go to your nearest Benihana.

3 Likes

I once went to a Benihana only time my whole life when I was in high school and it was such a stressful event it wasn’t that much fun

1 Like

The chain near me is called kabuto. I went there for my 18th birthday and they made me put my hands over my head while they sang to me. I dove onto the griddle in protest.

2 Likes

You’re fun! Who the f*** are you I’ve never talked to you before on the forum

3 Likes

I’m @shutterbug’s apprentice. I talk ■■■■ in his absence lol. I been around for awhile. First few years I just posted science stuff in news. Now from time to time I’ll mess around on the forum.

4 Likes

I thought the only wizard on the board to apprentice to was levelj1 but im new

My understanding was that @ozymandias is a photographer and connoisseur

4 Likes