The Meme Thread... 3.0

I have so many of these things I don’t know if they were posted yet or not.

That’s probably what they thought when they were going to eat the mummies.

7 Likes

This pic reminded me… once at my last job i opened a crate from china… 10 huge moths flew out of it and into the night… i was like well there goes the ecosystem… lol

4 Likes

I have a friend from either El Salvador or somewhere else. I always get it confused because another friend’s wife is from either El Salvador or somewhere else.

Anyway she didn’t know who Mothra was so she googled it for gifs and this was the first thing she found

3 Likes

I defeated mothra with a light saber 4 years ago… it wouldnt stop bumping into my tv at night…

3 Likes

Also this is a good random pic. I don’t know what the context is and it just says “A G E” lol

1 Like

Good random gif that appears to work only sometimes…gonna test this out

7 Likes

It works!

1 Like

Dam butterfree you scary…lol

2 Likes

Totally stealing the ■■■■ this bridge gif… thats awesome lol…

Also my 3 year old loves godzilla… he didnt know who mothra was… so i showed him that gif of mothra dragging godzilla and he said dang bees… lol hes like a walking meme maker…

3 Likes

These aren’t as good but lol at the terrible choregraphy

Also here is one of Mothra on fire lol

4 Likes

I showed my little one the latest godzilla… he was no impressed with the length of time the camera is on a human reacting to the monsters… i agree godzilla looked good and sounded great… but 3/4 of the movie is about the helpless humans reacting…

2 Likes

3/4 of "OH NO! IT’s GOZIRRA!

1 Like
3 Likes

Where does he keep pulling those little cups from???

2 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

I have so many things to say about this that I’m completely speechless. Just, wut?

8 Likes

Are they raccoons? As if that question makes the situation more understandable.

3 Likes

Yeah. She strapped good to her and let raccoons go to dinner? I just. Why?

2 Likes
12 Likes