The Meme Thread... 3.0

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

3 Likes

I tried. Apparently it’s not possible.

2 Likes

Oh heck! @rhubot we can’t be suspended either! When did this update come out? I remember I used to have this power!

1 Like

We can’t be suspended as for as long as I can remember. I know, because some days, I want to be suspended badly.

2 Likes

But didn’t @shutterbug once ban @SzAdmin? I seem to recall that happening? Or did he just change his avatar?

Haha l then I think this makes me the only mod who has ever been suspended!!!

(Granted it was self-imposed)

1 Like

No, he locked him as a new user to keep him from initiating pms after some questionable decisions.

1 Like

Almighty pixel :joy:

1 Like

the guy thinks he is God, unlike @discobot who is the funniest sweetest robot ever :wink: :joy::joy::joy:

guys, do you think i could be a mod one day? lol

2 Likes

@asgoodasitgets I think you have a chance now that minni is no longer a mod. You’re one of the oldest members here.

You can ban him, but it doesn’t affect a super user. He didn’t even notice until it was pointed out.

benturkey

Someone made Benjamin into a native.

7 Likes
14 Likes
10 Likes

18 Likes

I read something on egyptian mummies… there is a shortage on mummies… because people usta eat them… i remember futurama joking about eating mummies… but i didnt realize it was truth…

3 Likes

How are they supposed to come back…?

1 Like

7 Likes

As jerky

3 Likes

30124632_1844689302267782_436542516074905600_n

The thought of eating jerky tut… is deeply disturbing… who was the first ■■■■■■■ that was like you know what… i bet this dusty old king is delicious…

5 Likes