The meaning of a prophet

In religion, a prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this newfound knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people. The message that the prophet conveys is called a prophecy.

i dreamed to be a prophet when young. but since this sz episode i think that its all(all religions) garbage.

1 Like

I make music and put in some words that kind of work like a word of a prophet. I want to change things on this planet and music is an awesome weapon for that. I don’t know if it’s selfish or not, but . . I want my thoughts out of my system, when something’s wrong.

1 Like

I was contacted, but by the negatives.

Not a prophet, just a torture victim, possessed twice and nearly died both times.

Who’s to blame, none other than the maker. The maker has made, all that is made is the maker’s doing, they themselves are the only thing they did not make. I hate him/them/her.

These dudes have been at it for quite some time, millenia upon millenia, the dimensions are their doing and everything in them is their doing. making this one though and putting me here, i hate them for it, disgusting this one.

They keep trying to explain time travel and ■■■■. And they go on and on about how the world that im not a part of is so ■■■■■■■ amazing and that it works the opposite as mine, im like ■■■■!

Can i just get a job though?

1 Like

In the past I’ve had vague but not entirely strong convictions that I was some kind of prophet sent here only to be manipulated and tortured so that the message never got across.

Who knows.

1 Like

it funny how the gods in these religion pick out in secret a prophet to convey their message, instead of speaking to everyone individually…so were left to just believe what this profit says because he said god told him…the reason this happens is because a profit is a lying piece of ■■■■ that convinced primitive people that he was told a message from god…and they believed it because people were and still are completely retarded and will believe anything that is shoveled down their throats without any question. ■■■■■■■ sheep…i believe in science and logic and evidence without a doubt…educate yourselves, and stop believing everything your told…

Regarding religious content:

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/religious-content-clarification/24659/

Explicitly religious topics and debates should be taken to other communities.

Thanks.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)