The first 30 pages of my book are on the front page of sz.com

it’s under “success stories”…it’s called OUT OF IT. hope you read it.

4 Likes

Have you considered having an editor look at that? It could benefit from a good once over.

3 Likes

thank you…I am painfully aware of all the errors…sorry…it’s a long story…I first wrote the book on a word processor and then found out I needed to submit the book on disc…after about three years (I was super depressed), I found my sister in law who said she would retype the book on disc for me…well when she started she asked me if she should use “auto correct” and I said yes…wrong answer…

1 Like

How do you get to the front page? I want to read it.

1 Like

click on “home” in the upper left corner of the forum. it will take you to the front page @77nick77

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t see success stories anywhere and “search” isn’t working.

Oh, I see it now.

Yeah, I looked on the home page and could not find success stories either…

Where on the home page is it @77nick77 @jukebox ?

1 Like

It’s easy to miss. Start at the top and slowly scroll down. You’ll see small blue headings. You’ll see “vitamins” to the left, near the top of the page. Look under that and you’ll see a bunch of headings. It’s easy to miss but it’s to the left and you will see a list of stuff and you will see success stories. I missed it the first few times.

1 Like

If you still can’t find it, I’ll try to describe it better.

1 Like

Thanks @77nick77 . I found it. Part of the problem was that the link is actually called “schizophrenia success stories”.

1 Like

oh sorry…my bad…yes, it’s there…hard to find I guess…

1 Like

I read your story @jukebox. It was interesting and well told. Our illnesses are completely different but your story was still relatable to me. Your book almost reminds me of Kurt Vonneguts sons book. It has that same type of slow descent into madness (no offense intended) where things go from normal to weird.

You sure lost a lot more than me due to this disease. When I first started getting sick I was just working in gas stations and restaurants, I never really had a career.
I’m glad I read your story, I used to read a lot of books about schizophrenia but it’s been awhile and maybe your book will get me back into reading. I liked reading your story, thanks.

1 Like

oh thank you so much @77nick77 !! makes me feel good you read it…yes, I was suicidal for years after I lost my career…it was painful, but it’s all good now…married, painting my head off, and loving life…just like you now I hope. thanks buddy.

2 Likes

I bought your book but lost it in my last move. Will have to order another one. Sure it’s in a box I haven’t unpacked yet.

I wrote one too but haven’t gotten around to an ending yet. Going back to work was supposed to be it but I got fired in December and a couple weeks ago. Was hoping for a good ending.

1 Like

yes, I read that about your jobs…sorry man…you gave it your best shot…If I could score high paying jobs like you I might give it a shot too. no loss, you’re a great man…finish that book ! and thanks for buying my book ! @TomCat

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.