The curse of the clean shirts

EVERY time I put on a clean shirt, it takes me less than an hour to spill something on it.
WHYYYY?

Why am I not allowed to look clean? :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone else suffer from the clean-shirt-curse?

8 Likes

Clean shirts are magnet for dirt.
Mine collect dog hair.

2 Likes

I am terrible about this! I now only wear shirts with patterns that hide dirt.

4 Likes

I do suffer from the clean-shirt curse.

Not sure what causes it, but it might be related to the missing-sock curse.

4 Likes

I’m going to invent a self cleaning shirt but first read my memoir. A Thousand Little Fibers. And a talking towel did not write it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk you’re a towel!

3 Likes

Ohhh man I haaave no idea wuts goen onn!

2 Likes

Mr. Star was reading over my shoulder and understood none of this!

2 Likes

He is one of us. Welcome Mr. Star. We will add your mental and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

2 Likes

He understood that one and laughed :smile:

2 Likes

For many years, every time I ate something, part of it would inevitably end up on my shirt. My girlfriend is very careful about this kind of thing and sometimes will tuck a napkin into her shirt. She suggested this to me a few times, I tried it but just couldn’t get used to the idea. Her daughter said I needed to lean over more so the food would just drip on the table or whatever. Lately i’ve been a little more careful. But I will always be drippy lol.

1 Like

Puts hand up :raised_hand:. I suffer from the curse.

3 Likes

I often wonder if you should eat what falls on the shirt ??? :confounded::weary::rofl:

1 Like

I too suffer this curse, My main problem seems to be toothpaste, I get it everywhere and I don’t know how

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about your problem for ten minutes. I took my time answering because I want the most thoughtful answer I could give.

After considerable thought, my advice to you is: To not spill stuff on your shirt.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for the advice :stuck_out_tongue:
I try not to, but my boobs get in the way and catch the spill.

3 Likes

lol, i just washed my duvet cover and while it was washing a dropped food onto the duvet :frowning:

i am such a clutz :worried::crazy_face:

1 Like

Omg that reminds me to do laundry. But I’m a super messy eater, so I get shirts dirty a lot in general! I know that life

1 Like

Me too. The top of my shirt always catches food.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.