The chili is made! See picture

I did it! Last night I got it into the slow cooker. The house smells so good! My sister is coming here to cut my hair. Maybe she will want a bowl of chili. That would be nice.

17 Likes

Looks damn good @FatMama

2 Likes

Woooo that stuff looks good. Would be great fir a cold day. Could use some siur cream no? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m having a good lunch today!

1 Like

It’s a cold day here. Ì always top wìth sour cream. It cools it off a bit

1 Like

Good for you. Glad you got it done :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good job @FatMama! Looks delicious!

2 Likes

Love it! It looks so delicious!

2 Likes

That looks delicious!

2 Likes

Oh man, I bet that was yummy

1 Like

I’m going to put in containers to cool and then pop them in the freezer for future meals. As for right now I am going to get a bowl full for supper.

3 Likes

awesome, I made this interesting pasta dish, i just threw what i had together. It’s not too bad. It has beef, tomatoes, spinach, ricotta it kinda tastes like a mixed up lasagna in a way. I get creative towards the end of the month when I’m short on money and I make with what I have left. We get some pretty good meals that way lol.

2 Likes

Those are often the best meals!

1 Like

I think I can quite easily become a pescatarian.
This vegetarian chili is the best I’ve made. Who needs meat?

The chili looks great! :yum:

I just saw a recipe on facebook that I’m excited to try, for buffalo chicken chili.

1 Like

That sounds very yummy

1 Like

Chili is always easy to make and it’s so good. I top mine with onions and cheddar cheese. Yum!

1 Like

I had cheese and a dollop of sour cream on top.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.