That was weird

I just got a call from my old Pdocs office, saying I have an appointment all the way into San Francisco with a doctor I’ve never heard of. It’s a legit number and office. They called to confirm an appointment for tomorrow.

Keeping guard, one of my fears is having my ID stolen.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound good. What did you tell them?

1 Like

Asked who made the appointment, and confirmed I’m over 2 hours away from San Francisco. Told them I’ve never heard of this doctor and never contacted them, I haven’t used they company for almost 2 years.

Wouldn’t answer some of my questions. Which I give them due to Hippa laws. Like who made the appointment, how long does it show I’ve been coming here, wouldn’t even tell me what the doctor was for.

1 Like

I would report it to the police so there’s a record of you saying this isn’t you

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s really not good. I would call the office manager and get some answers if I was you.

1 Like

I’ve checked my credit card and score, only open accounts to my name are authorized. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Nothing about it on my health insurance. Just odd.

Are you going? 151515

1 Like

No. I canceled it and told them I wouldn’t be coming.

They said it was probably a mistake, but it’s got me frazzled.

1 Like

That’s fcked up @Ooorgle id be paranoid as fck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.