Thanks for people

Which were supporting, which boosted self-esteem here!
You could say I am saying thanks for not the first time…
But it’s in my genes haha. Truly, my country ppl are saying thanks non stop.
Thanks to you all. :heart_eyes: It’s a supportive and nice place to be. Some days when I was truly feeling down, some people were soo so supportive to me!
Hugs. Glad I am here, even if sometimes I act annoyingly, I try to change :grin::sweat_smile::wink:

11 Likes

You’re from Canada? (Just kidding.) The stereotype for Canadians is they are always saying thanks. :smile:

1 Like

Glad your feeling better :relieved: my day is taking a turn towards suffering

1 Like

I have changed. At first I had the attitude that it is other’s who need to change not me. But you and others here accept me with understanding. Once I was accepted I did find out some things that I should change about myself. I was very unrealistic with my views of others and living in my own personal fantasy. I see that reality is more rewarding then fantasy. Having social interaction can be very healthy and not making me I’ll like I thought it would. I have changed because it is more healthy for me. I did not want to change but have found the changes that will make me more healthy. I am developing confidence that I will not put myself in unhealthy situations again. I am learning how to enjoy others while still enjoying myself also. I thought people would lead me to unsatisfaction with myself. I will only change if it is healthy for me and builds up my confidence in myself. I won’t change if it makes me question myself more and make me more out of control with myself. I know I need to be financially in control of my life and I need relationships with people who need me for the rest of their life. I need relationships with others who love me as they love themselves. I need relationships with others who want me to love myself. Lifelong relationships that want me to achieve my needs and desires and help me maintain a healthy view of myself and life. Relationships that strengthen me to endure life. Relationships that discipline me so I am not suffering do to lack of discipline.

1 Like

Haha, know I will know Canadians have the same problem! @Moonbeam

@AKendrick why it’s that? If I can ask ofc… feeling low?

@Dude1 I trully care about you.
And I wish you the best of luck in your journey… I will message you back soon.

3 Likes

Just a lot of triggers yesterday… today is better tho :relieved: still have a long way to go tho

1 Like