Temu vs Amazon

I’m okay as long as there is no explosion hazard. LOL.

Learned my lesson there some years back.

1 Like

Oh wow now I’m curious to hear the story! I hope you didn’t lose any hearing.

A bit. The explosion punched me partway through a wall and broke my back. Ended my chef career. I have been very careful about pilot lights since (someone else made the mistake, but I have learned from it, too).

2 Likes

Inspired by this thread I bought some stuff off AliExpress last night. 3 items for like 30 bucks. Will see

3 Likes

there was a program on about Temu last week and she bought a few items and got them lab tested.

The jewellry ( a gold chain) had toxic levels of lead and stuff in it.

The baby carrier didn’t take the recommended weight and broke in 2 minutes.

The leather jacket had toxic levels of poisonous treated fabric in it.

Etc.

The app is designed like a gambling/game site and is designed for addiction with reward/bonus subliminal marketing.

I really wouldn’t bother buying anything off temu myself.

1 Like

amazon if looking for established brands. temu and aliexpress usually have better prices on cheaper made in china items, but the quality usually matches the price so some stuff i wouldnt buy there. also temu has alot of questionable features like games built into the app that say you can win an item free, but are rigged to where you will never complete and constantly be prompted to spam people you know by inviting and sharing

1 Like

I promise not to try and wear either of the stoves. They are the same items sold on Amazon, but for less as it looks like they’re coming directly from the manufacturer.

Well that is disappointing. So much for my ABDL fantasies.

Anything that kills me before I wind up like my father-in-law is not necessarily a bad thing.

Only a complete twat would actually load the app onto a device.

2 Likes

Shop like a billionaire!!!
Shop like a billionaire!!!
Ooo ooo temu
Oo oo temu
All of my wishes came true!

Lol why is no one talking about the awesome jingle they have lmao

3 Likes

I was not aware of this. Thank God for Youtube.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.