Tattooed by lightning

I just watched a very cool documentary about what happens when people get hit by lightning. Besides they’re really intense effects, such as boots being blown apart by the force and mangling flesh, there is a phenomenon where the lightning traced Across the Skin, there is a permanent tattoo left exactly in the form of the lightning

It was very subtle, but absolutely beautiful and amazing. I’m not sure I would want to get one, especially from lightning, but it was pretty cool

4 Likes

So?..,

Where Is It?.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

It was a documentary on television. I’m sure if you Googled it, you might come up with some images. The one they showed in the documentary was of a guy who got hit in the lower spine, the lightning traced its way all the way up his spine and then branched off to the left and faded out in Little Fingers on his left shoulder

I think the show was called Dangerous Planet

Hmm.

Advice:::~ The Next Time You Start A Thread That Could Be Explained With Images. Post The Images.

I Mean I Get It…, Everyone Has Google, (If They Have Internet Access), But!, It Seems. . .,

Well. . ., Unreasonable To Even Start A Thread Without The Thing That Could Make The Thread. . .,

Well. . ., More Interesting (???).

1 Like

You do whatever you want sweetie, just posting an interesting show. Yes, I guess I could have posted an image but I just didn’t feel like it how is that

2 Likes

Hmm.

Not Really Into Guys Calling Me “sweetie”. So. Don’t. Do. That. Again.

And I’m Not Joking.

I Don’t Have An Issue With Homosexuals. i Really Don’t. And One Of The Main Reasons Is. . .

Those Types Of Individuals Never, Not Once, Tried To Get Into My Sphere Of Existence. . .

They Respected My Personal Space. And I Gave Them A High Five. . .

Don’t Ruin That Reality. For Them, And For Yourself. . .

You assuming he’s a homosexual is the same as him (maybe) assuming you were a female?

I don’t mean to be laconic or rude about it… really I’m not… but it doesn’t do well to assume.

Haha and I high five anyone who avoids my sphere of existence. Smart people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve known two people that were struck by lightening.

One I met while working at a doctor’s office.

He felt like he was always thirsty after the accident.

My doctor (the doctor I worked for) felt it was psychosomatic.

The second one was a guy I briefly worked for,

There was an article in the paper about it and everything.

He survived and had no problems after being initially hospitalized.

Weird.

2 Likes

I did the Google. Here you go.

5 Likes

yea i googled it too… it’s weird huh…

3 Likes

@anon54386108 that’s crazy, what are the odds

Pretty cool looking, eh?
(I thank my Canadian is showing LOL)

2 Likes

Yeah, they look like dendrites or tree branches.

1 Like

There’s gonna be a counter culture of people trying to get struck by lightning to get lightning tats

2 Likes

@lofifunk Twistedly hilarious… strangely, it’s probably true LOL

1 Like

It’ll be called ben franklining, people go out with golf clubs in thunder storms in the ultimate adrenaline filled body mod lol.

1 Like

Hmm.

On Second Thought, Don’t Ever Share Any Picture With Anyone @Cragger.

And @Sue_Bee, Here’s My Personal Request To You Publicly. Don’t . Speak . To . Me.

Thank You.

Have A Great And Wonderful Day Thread.

I have a phobia with lightning :cloud_with_lightning:.yet I’m fascinated by it. :laughing:

Omg that’s freaking hilarious!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@ATARI firstly, my apologies. When I spoke to you sharply, it was simply a quip because I had not slept in 48 hours.

I was merely waiting for you to calm down to speak to it. The end.

Let’s all just take a step back shall we