Taking a class

i took last semester off because i failed all my classes the previous semester so ive decided to take an online class this summer session. im a little anxious abot if ill be able to commit myself. im taking a class that i have interest in so im excited at the same time. i just got put on geodon so im hooping it can keep me stable to do well in this class. the class is macroeconomics if anyone was curious

4 Likes

That’s great, Kropotkin. School, while stressful, can be therapeutic when one considers that he or she is doing incredible things in life. I wish you all the best in your class.

Good luck with the online class. Also I hope that the Geodon helps you to cope well so that you can enjoy to study.

I wish you all the best, it has been 27 years since I took economics classes in the university, I liked those and I got the best grades.

1 Like

Best of luck! I hope you do well. :sunny:

Good luck! Wish you all the best

thanks everyone :grin: i really appreciate your guys responses

1 Like

I dropped out of last year of management degree as too stressful and I got breakthrough symptoms
I then went do bookkeeping which I didn’t like either
This September I plan to try again doing sociology and psychology if I can’t go into college I will do online
Good luck to you k

thank you, you as well

i like economics so im hoping ill enjoy school for once. did you get an economics degree