Here is my addition, a sock I’m working on

8 Likes

I ate Ethiopian Injerra for lunch:

12 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Angel’s Drive-in, Calgary, AB, Canada.

13 Likes

Iz eggtate :slightly_smiling_face:. Hope you guys are having a good weekend … i iz tired…

2 Likes

got a new projector for my room. it works out well because no light gets in from the window

6 Likes

Imgur

13 Likes

These are great!

my cat chilling

11 Likes

My dear Colette

14 Likes

Starting to get Xmas decorations up.

10 Likes

Hey, glad you’re back flyboy - you were missed.

:heart:

3 Likes

New used Nike’s

12 Likes

10 Likes

This the collection of digital cameras my wife’s uncle gave me. The larger black one at top right is a Canon Powershot SX 50 HS. It’s circa 2012 and was a very nice unit when it came out. It was remarkable for having a lens that zoomed out to 1200mm (35mm equivalent). There was a memory card in it with 19 images. They ranged from 2013 to 2019. Kind of depressing that Roy spent as much as he did on this camera and took a total of 19 pictures over 6 years. It’s still a fine piece of kit despite being a decade old and I’ll definitely get some use out of it.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Christmas lights

13 Likes

Across the road from work. Another mountain rises right up behind the parking lot

10 Likes

Lookin’ good, ma’am. Love the style of your home - wish we could have that sort buit here. The local developers have their own looks they’re pushing.

2 Likes

Thanks @shutterbug! We love our home.

1 Like

The Missus and I are conflicted. She wants to build, but we’re at that age where less stuff is better. We’re also considering buying a newer condo. Less cleaning.

1 Like