Why do I get the feeling there’s other people writing using your name? :joy:

3 Likes

I have not seen anything like that

1 Like

No offence but as an administrator I expect grammatical perfection. :joy:

1 Like

I think you must mean the mysterious @nimdAzS ! :smile:

2 Likes

I find it weird, intrusive and somehow rude to take another persons nickname and make it yours.
No offense… But that’s my opinion.

1 Like

@anon80629714, flameoftherhine recently had his name changed to @nimdAzS. Is that what you’re noticing?

And @sarad, it wasn’t flame’s idea. Somebody was pranking him. And I have absolutely no idea who it was. None whatsoever. Really.

5 Likes

you know we cant change our own names right…

I didn’t know you change it…thought its a new user. How could I know lol

I still state its a bit weird. Like a see a szadmin’s Jekyll and Hide syndrome. :confused:

1 Like

@Ninjastar I notice in your denial of knowing you have a double negative… and back the no and none up with absolutely whatsoever and really… I think the case has a new prime suspect lol

2 Likes

Ooooh lol that makes sense lol :see_no_evil:

I doubt it’s a prank cos firstly he’d need to know his names changed to even login

crap only other people that could change my name liked that comment @Rhubot @Moonbeam … moonbeam said no and rhubot hasn’t said anything… so either of them could have liked it because I now think its @Ninjastar instead of the actual one who did it… the plot thickens…

1 Like

How did you manage to login with your new username if you didn’t know it was changed :sleeping:

I log in with my email.

Lols clever …

1 Like

aw you sound disappointed what I really did was break into the fotress that holds the internets super servers and had to beat moonbeam in a game of chess but lost…and then logged in with my email…

3 Likes