Supplements That Lower Serotonin Or Melatonin

I am not on this medicine, but; how long have you had this tiredness? Is it possible you need to rest to let your brain heal? Has it been months that you have been having this problem? What does your doctor say?

I have had this tiredness the entire time that I have been on Abilify. I don’t think rest is the answer. I have been on Abilify for 8 years. The only answer my doctor gives is to make sure I eat healthy and exercise enough.

I was on abilify injection for a year , 400 mg a month. It also made me tired ( I slept about 12 hours a night) I have also been on two other depos , risperidone consta and now clopixol depot , they also have made me tired.

Do you drink any drinks with caffeine? I find on the mornings I have to get up early (I start work at 7 am three days a week) I have to drink a couple of strong coffees or energy drinks to wake up, on the days I don’t work I sleep in until almost midday lol.
Good luck !

Hi, thanks for the response. I just got done drinking 2 cups of coffee. I also sleep too much and am tired when I’m awake. I want to rely on something else other than caffeine to stay awake because too much caffeine isn’t good for you. For example caffeine can eventually give you adrenal fatigue. Are you still on Abilify?