Sunday , What You Doing Today?

Will do some accounting later, but for the most part can sit at the computer and play most of the day, no need to get dressed or get anything done !!! woohoo

What are your plans?

8 Likes

I’m going to take an epsom salt bath later to hopefully get my legs working again. Then I’ll workout. Then clean the kitchen and do the dishes. Then make lunch. Then maybe clean out the car. Then hopefully take a nap. Then clean them rest of the house before the in-laws get home. Then make dinner. Then do some strength training. Then go to bed.

3 Likes

Sounds like you have a busy day

2 Likes

Nah, I have 12 hours to do all that. Will only take like 2 hours to do most of it.

2 Likes

Nice @Mountainman!!

I’m seeing my fam today. We’re going to the store then out to get food and then to my moms place.

I look forward to this all week.

4 Likes

I just went for a 45 min brisk walk in the park of a nearby castle. Maybe I will study a bit later today. Surf online. Take it easy.

3 Likes

Good to see you get some company

2 Likes

It’s storming today. I’m just staying at home and being bored.

4 Likes

At the moment, I am reading “A Course in Weight Loss” by Marianne Williamson. Supposed to be good. Only 11 pages in so we’ll see.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the regular hospital for four days but I get to go home today. The pseudocyst on my pancreas became infected and the infection had traveled to my colon, spleen and stomach. They drained the cyst and gave me a ton of antibiotics. I feel so much better and can finally go home.

3 Likes

Did a bit of laundry. Had a walk with dog. Learning a new board game now.

2 Likes

I built a shelf in my walk in wardrobe (It’s basically a tool shed at the moment)

Bought these stealth hangers for my dewalt kit.

Can’t get the circular saw or the bigger SDS drill on there, but the rest fitted!

Even had room at the top for my suitcase and some boxes

Need to finish decorating the outside though!

3 Likes

Hope my service dog in training has class, for the first time in over a year today.
I tell people he goes to Sunday school.

2 Likes

i been watching mission impossible 3 with my dad and then an episode of the 100. after that i had my weekly bath and then i listened music and browsed the forum.

3 Likes

My older stepdaughter is visiting with her boyfriend. So I’ll be spending the day with family. I’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

oh i hope you will have nice day with your family =)

2 Likes

Thanks!!! How are you @lekkerhondje ?

1 Like

I’m just about to tuck into a sushi and a cookie

I might consider going to the psychiatric ward as a visitor again but I’m not sure. Since I feel pretty low today. I mean to visit someone

2 Likes

oh i’m doing ok @CoCo =)
had a quiet day… and i had a nice bath, that felt good.

2 Likes

That sounds great! I just sat outside for a bit. It was really nice because the weather is perfect today

2 Likes