Sometimes I think killing myself

Would stop me from going to hell. It’s why I feel guilty for staying alive. And foolish.

wtf.

that sounds like a master plan of what my voices used to say.

My voices don’t say this. It’s just if I become dictator (which a voice did warn me of) I’ll go to hell.

sorry, I got involved. bye.

No it’s fine. No need to be sorry.

You don’t need to die. You just need to get on the right drug therapy with your pdoc. Have you recently told your pdoc you’re still worried about this?

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

Your delusion of going to N. Korea to become their dictator is not real so there is no reason that you would go to hell. This delusion is at the core of all your problems. I hope you can get over it.

1 Like

they suck! have you called them, or contacted them?

According to some religious doctrines you go to hell if you commit suicide. My brother told me about this guy who was trying to commit suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge. He said the second he cleared the rail he realized he could solve all the problems in his life, except for the one he just created for himself by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.

1 Like

It wouldn’t. Some religions don’t allow it, because it denies God’s goodness. There may be a better plan for you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.