Sometimes I feel I want something but I don't know what it is šŸ˜•

Its just a deep feeling of ā€œwantingā€ , but nothing in particular. It seems to get pretty intense late at night. I donā€™t notice it during the day.

Does this happen to anyone else ?

3 Likes

Yes I can feel happy emotions pretty well but sometimes thereā€™s very little sadness or fear. A lot of what I have is short term pleasure from going out for bubble tea or hiking. Iā€™d like to feel more warm feeling from family and friends and feelings of long term happiness like Iā€™m living with purpose. Certain things are really satisfying like going to Womenā€™s Support Group, watching a sunset, and feeling love.

1 Like

Can be a med, a historical figure or an activity,
If you are thirsty you will find the water,

1 Like

Oh yes. For sure. Itā€™s like Iā€™m in a bit of a mild continuous crisis in that I absolutely want to discover what my passion in life is. I mean I have plenty of interests but nothing I can solidly call my passion. So Iā€™m always trying new things. Hopefully one day Iā€™ll realize it.

:innocent:

1 Like

I have more of a waiting feelingā€¦like Iā€™m not content with the now. I really look forward to the days my boyfriend stays over and when heā€™s here itā€™s not long before Iā€™m ready for him to go so I can be alone again.

1 Like

Yes. I have the huge emptiness in my heart and worldly things donā€™t satisfy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.