Some info about Min-101

I emailed Minerva about min-101 and they sent me this.

AJP DAVIDSON 17. 7.25.17 (1).pdf (798.1 KB)

5 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the information?

No way I’m trolling through that information! My brain isn’t set up to read medical documents these days!

Would rather your opinion!

1 Like

Im unsure what i think although it looks promising for negative symptoms the trial didnt look at positives, Its a mono therapy so im guessing it will only be helpful for people that dont suffer very bad positives.

2 Likes

Min 101 …!!! I dont have positive so its made for me…!!! What do u think @Opus

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully you get to try it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man pdf is too long… look its going to cure sz…
Lets see when its marketed… hope its passes third phase…!!! And soon avilable in nepal…!

2 Likes

Just look at Figure 1 and 2. This shows the improvement of the (negative) symptoms.

4 Likes

Americans are first to get this medication…!!! They are lucky…!!!

3 Likes

hey buddy my negatives are fracking bad severe not wanting to wish this upon anyone… right… :frowning:

but is blocking seratonin receptors a really good idea??? i smell psychosis

1 Like

Its not good for positive symptoms. …!!! I think it only good for negative…!!

2 Likes

nuke the negative symptoms is very very good

1 Like

I hope so for you friend

1 Like

Thanks @jeroenp …!!!

1 Like

The info on side effects looks good:

“The most commonly reported events for patients in theMIN-101 groups were headache (3.6% in the placebo group, 7.5% in the MIN-101 groups), anxiety (6.0% in the placebo group, 6.8% in the MIN-101 groups), insomnia (9.6% in the placebo group, 5.6% in the MIN-101 groups), schizophrenia symptoms (10.8% in the placebo group, 5.6% in the MIN-101 groups), asthenia (2.4% in the placebo group, 5.6% in the MIN-101 groups), nausea (3.6% in the placebo group, 3.7% in the MIN-101 groups), and somnolence (0.0% in the placebo group, 3.7% in the MIN-101 groups). The remainder of reported treatment-emergent adverse events occurred in #2.5% of the MIN-101 patients overall.”

They also stated that they thought about testing MIN-101 as an add-on, because it might have antipsychotic efficacy by itself, but they thought that it would be too difficult to show whether it was effective on positive symptoms in people who were currently taking an antipsychotic. So they don’t rule the possibility out, but it hasn’t been tested that way.

2 Likes

Every mother ■■■■■■■ medicine had side effect…!!!

1 Like

Yes, they do, but many of these “side effects” were greater in placebo. There were a higher rate of headaches in MIN 101, but that was still in fewer than 1 of 10 people. Looks pretty good.

Asthenia is muscle weakness, this was reported in 5.6% of patients. Somnolence (sleepyness) in 3.7%.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to take a placebo, too many side effects.

2 Likes

Any idea of when this is coming out?

Phase 3 is supposed to have results around mid 2019, after that the FDA has to approve. Probably around 2020, 2021.

3 Likes