Social Security Adminstration has the worst costumer service

Im trying to change my direct deposit, my fist caller wanted to know the my previous account number, i didn’t know that i ask him can you hold on a minute, he said “No”, how rude. Second caller was female, i had the information i gave the information she type the information wrong, she said i gave her the wrong numbers, i told no i gave you the right numbers i said told the numbers again, she put the right numbers but she hang up. Omg I social security administration sucks. I filed a complaint about it too. They have recorded so i have evidence.

3 Likes

It’s almost like being mean is a prerequisite to work there, just like drs are almost always sociopaths who have zero empathy at all.

2 Likes

I know right i totalling agree, i hate dealing with them.

1 Like

Finally the third was an angel, she nice and patient, i finally got my direct deposit change. wow. She so nice. First two were so rude. I guess there are bad reps and good reps there.

1 Like

I’m so glad you got a friendly person to help you.

1 Like

Will i get in trouble for complaining about them? Kinda paranoid about it.

No you won’t. Don’t worry

1 Like

Some times you get a good person to help you; some times you get a not nice person.
Customer service varies.

1 Like

okay, problem i gave my phone number. was that a bad idea.

Nope. You’re ok. You did nothing wrong

1 Like

okay thanks. 15151515

1 Like

I find the same thing with a lot of customer service reps. They become so bored and jaded with their job, they just don’t give a ■■■■ anymore

1 Like

But thats is not an excuse to treat your clients like sh@T.

1 Like

Absolutely true, it’s no excuse. But it does seem to happen. I find the same thing with a lot of doctors. They’ve heard it all before, and they just don’t give a ■■■■. Sad but true

I think you did the right thing filing a complaint

1 Like

Really, i feel like i did the wrong thing. Im scared they might take away my disability check for reporting them. im scared now. what have i done.

1 Like

do you think they will take my disability check away, im paraniod. for complaining.

1 Like

No, they won’t. I’m certain.

1 Like

Really okay thanks. I dont know why im thinking they will.

1 Like

I had a bad experience with them too. I simply asked about a joint checking account and if I had to claim the entire value or half (for SNAP application). The lady’s response was “Uhh, the statement will show both names”.

I’m guessing they took the total value coz now I am only getting 19 a month for SNAP!!! >:(

1 Like

That sucks @cathart1c