Social and Neurocognitive Deficits in Remitted Patients with Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective and Bipolar Disorder

1 Like

LS! I requested a neuropsychological assessment from my mental health organization. I just got the result in. I am 62 years old and my attention, memory and executive functions are on the level of the average highly educated 62 year old. There were no deficits in these areas. I see the psychiatrist in two weeks and can ask her about my empathy levels. Thanks firemonkey!

1 Like

Such assessments here in the UK are rare. At the start of my 1st admission I had to do forward digit span and counting down from 100 in groups of 7 i.e 100-93-86 etc. Less than a year later there was a proverb test that was in 1975-1976. There was then nothing until last year when due to my age I was given a screening test for dementia. My own research has told me my attention is good . My EF, especially organising and planning, is not brilliant. Both ASD &SZ , which I have, can affect EF. A high range verbal IQ test score has me listed above these doctors on the World genius directory.

Dr Eick Sternhagen Fields of education: Economy, Latin, ev. theology, Doctorate in Latin of late Middle Ages, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster – WWU, University of Münster, Germany.

Dr Manahel Thabet The youngest – and only – Arab with a PhD in Financial Engineering, she writes research papers on quantum mathematics. Her work to revolutionize our understanding of math and physics is poised to earn her a second PhD, at the age of 32.

Dr Donato Stolfa Nutritionist Biologist Specialized in Human Nutrition

Dr Jeremy Saget Weightless Flight Surgeon
ZeroG Instructor
United Nations rotary wing Aeromedical Evacuations Flight Surgeon

Dr Bishoy Goubran Bishoy Goubran, MD. Is a clinical researcher in the field of Behavioral and Cardiovascular medicine. Bishoy’s research line is in psychosomatic medicine

Dr Daniel Piersee Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy @ University of Iowa

Dr Jawdat Wehbe Cardiologist - electrophysiologist · Heart and vessels

1 Like