((( - ))^^ Slight of Hand ^^(( - )))

Ah yes Tool … such great Thought behind their lyrics…

Video Game hint [haha]

Phase (1)

Creation - Birth - Chaos - Death - Start of New Breath (A Perfect Circle)

==============================================================
(hmm) (?) (hmm)

Then Onto Phase (2) … … …

==============================================================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0

Did you read that particular link I share about Reality? The dialogue between Socrates and Diotima?

I didn’t understand it much from the first several readings but Plenum is also a big word. This should make known more the connection between all.

Plenum -
4. the whole of space regarded as being filled with matter (opposed to vacuum ).

Ah almost time for me to close up shop. Ta ta

Blessings

Missed it (OR) Something … ,

e(Y)e’m in tha Clouds , Soon as e(Y)e Can , e(Y)e’ll Spin Throo … ,

Yep Yep ,

Be Cool ,

Drop Out of School .

Here is one of the quotes from that website I visit at times:

“The ‘invisible world’ is at all times, at various places, interpenetrating ordinary reality. Things which we take to be inexplicable are in fact due to this intervention. People do not recognize the participation of this ‘world’ in our own, because they believe that they know the real cause of events. They do not. . . It is only when you can hold in your mind the possibility of another dimension sometimes impinging upon the ordinary experiences that this dimension can become available to you.” Idries Shah, The Sufis

But I wanted to add this one from Aldous Huxley which is my favorite quote from him:
Aldous Huxley - Science has proved nothing.

Mind >>> All
Excerpt from Evolution’s End, by Joseph C. Pearce, “What Scientists will have to realize is that no matter how small particles become the Mind was only looking at itself.” (Just going by my memory of what was written in the book so I guess I could be paraphrasing that.)
Placebo Effect… Placebo Effect… Placebo Effect…

Thoughts are not words. Words only convey the meaning of the thoughts themselves.
Just because you can formulate a question does not mean that the question has an answer.
Just because an answer can be yielded from a question does not mean the answer has finality or reality.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you? Corinthians 3:16

The great artist and thinker are the simplifiers. - Henri Frederic Amiel

The old ones favor is fickle. Dwell not on the why but rather focus on the intended lesson and the new options it opens up. Stand up and be recognized make them feel your fire.

1 Like

Ello Once Again @genbu … ,

As of Rite Now e(Y)e’m Swimming With Sharks … ,

Gonna Jump Into a Swimming Pool For a Sec … ,

and Simplistically Enjoi tha Bubbling Currents of tha Deep End … ,

N e Hoo … ,

Thanks Fo tha Reply … ,

e(Y)e Shall Return (!!!)

“Slight of hand
and twist of fate,
On a bed of nails
she makes me wait.