Sleeping it off

Yesterday I was feeling like crap.

Took some extra clozapine and slept it off.

Now I’m feeling okay.

Sleeping can do miracles for me.

Does sleeping also help you to reset?

8 Likes

Sleeping and napping make me feel better.

2 Likes

Sleeping does totally change my perspective. I feel like giving up for the rest of my life. Then I get some sleep and I can’t wait for my dreams to come true in life. I seriously fear exhaustion and cannot function properly when I am exhausted. Exhaustion is excruciatingly painful for me. But like muscles the more exhausted they become with proper rest the stronger and more easily it is for them to do the things that exhausted them. The things that exhaust me with proper rest strengthens me. And things that exhausted me become easier to do from the more strength I have for them. I also build more endurance and don’t become so easily exhausted. Without proper sleep I become weaker and weaker. With proper sleep I become stronger and stronger from doing any activities.

1 Like

Sleeping is great for me too. The best part of the day for me is the early morning when I have just awakened.

1 Like

A good night sleep can do wonders for you :sleeping:

1 Like

Oh heck yes. I sometimes feel like a different person after taking my olanzapine and a good night’s sleep!! @Jonathan2

1 Like

Yes if I don’t sleep
Good I cannot do anything next day . Sleep is very important to function well

1 Like