Sketchtober

This year I’ve decided to participate in sketchtober, where artist try to sketch an ink drawing everyday or atleast other day. I will continue to post on this thread everyday this month

Day 1

A simple 20 min owl drawing

Day 2

I just spent about 2 hours on this, but now im tired(I’ll either finish this one another day this month or someday after this exercise)

33 Likes

Dang that’s some talent there! :sunny:

Thank you, I appreciate that (:

2 Likes

How did you do that girl bloody hell I wish I could draw like that how long you been doing art for

Its attention to detail and experimenting. I’ve literally been drawing as long as I can remember and im 22 now.

1 Like

Really an amazing talent. Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings. :relaxed:

You’re really talented! Looking forward to seeing more of your sketches this month. :slight_smile:

Kinda like it unfinished.

These are fabulous! You’re really talented.

I think sketchtober is a great idea. You can get really experimental and use it as a bit of a journal for the month. What a great way to look back on your days!

wow, you’re really good at drawing ! I paint but I can’t do face portraits…very good!

Your drawings are really excellent. I’m looking forward to seeing some more.

1 Like

Wow! Amazing! I keep saying you’re very talented, I mean it!

1 Like

One more talented artist! Keep the posting.

The one of the woman is great!!!

Day 3

Going to call this one “Lust”. Got an idea to do a 7 deadly sins for the next week. Ended up spending a lot of time on this, tomorrow I’ll do something simpler.

12 Likes

Day 4

10 Likes

You are extraordinarily talented! I can’t wait to the rest of the deadly sins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 5

“Greed”

11 Likes

Day 6

Day 7

Little brother in the military

12 Likes

Ur on meds but still have motivation to draw? That’s great, I can’t do it anymore…