Show me your favourite sunglasses :)

Can you show them to me? :slight_smile: I hope its not a dumb post, I occupy my time :slight_smile:
I have already a big head cause I put a lot of weight. few sunglasses suit me, but whatever…

1 Like

I love aviators!

7 Likes

6 Likes

I have a pair of Prada sunglasses I got as a gift from my brother. They look like this. image

They’re a bit too big for me to wear though. I have a small head.

These are the sunglasses I want to buy for the summer! They come in different colours and styles, and they all have glitter in the lenses! image

Fashion says that big sunglasses aren’t in anymore. It’s now the small glasses that are on trend (like the ones from the 90s)

Some of these are very cool looking glasses. Some look really dumb though.

My favourite shape is cat eye.

3 Likes

Serengeti, the best damn sunglass company in the world. :wink: Seriously, ask an optometrist.

They’re one of the only manufacturers that still use primarily glass lenses. They’re amazing, but the bad thing is that you really can’t use them for playing sports (except maybe running), since they shatter. If you need sports glasses, you need plastic lenses.

The ones in the photo are the San Remo model, but mine are from last year, and they don’t sell them anymore. These are nearly the same though.

1 Like

I need a shave and a new ballcap!..but this is me, chillin…

5 Likes

I can’t wear sunglasses because I need to wear regular glasses; these glasses cost me like $500 :frowning:

2 Likes

There. I put on a newer ballcap…looks a little better, huh?

3 Likes

I’m on holidays for 2 weeks so I’ll probably let my beard grow out a bit. It’s odd though…no grey hairs on my head, just on my face when I don’t shave.

5 Likes

Yes, it looks better. Call me then :question: You look like: Call me lol

1 Like

I used to wear Oakley’s but I quit wearing them. Don’t use sunglasses anymore

So maybe you look like: Call the cops :policeman:

1 Like

I wear Transitions lenses on regular glasses which are in some of my selfie posts. :slight_smile:

My Guinea Pig looking fine… :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.